In this week’s podcast we chat about the opportunities and challenges of ministry among teenagers at the moment. We also reflect on the Church of England’s commitment to mutual flourishing in the light of the ongoing lack of complementarian evangelical bishops, and Mark and Eleanor share some recommendations from their recent reading.
Mentioned in this week’s podcast:
Head, Heart, Hands by Linda Allcock
What Marvellous Love: Mark Tanner’s Bible reading from JAEC 2019
Chris Green’s post: What are we learning?
CPAS: Leadership in lockdown
Michael Hyatt’s Confident in Crisis
Four Birds of Noah’s Ark, by Thomas Dekker
Poetry from John Clare
Episcopacy and Evangelical Leadership: Lee Gatiss’s talk from the Manchester Regional Conference.
Church Society podcast archive
Listen to the audio version here or subscribe to it via your usual podcast provider.
Watch the video version here or subscribe to our YouTube channel directly.
We’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions for future episodes. You can comment on the YouTube video or email Ros.
How to listen to the Church Society podcast:
1. Watch or listen to the episodes as they are posted here on the website.
2. Listen to all the episodes and all other Church Society audio resources via Soundcloud.
3. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
4. Subscribe to the podcast on an Android device (phone or tablet). You will need to install a podcast app and then subscribe via our RSS feed here.
5. Subscribe to the Church Society YouTube channel.