Partner with Church Society in the work of contending to reform and renew the Church of England in biblical faith.
In the current climate in the Church of England, it is increasingly important for churches to be able to clearly identify themselves as faithful to the Bible, faithful to historic Anglicanism, and faithful on the most pressing issues of the day, including matters of gender and sexuality. Identifying as a Church Society Partner Churches is an easy way for churches to make that public commitment, and to know that they are doing so as part of a wider fellowship of churches across the country.
Our Partner Churches will commit to praying for the Church Society fellowship and to making a financial donation towards the work of Church Society. They will have access to a dedicated section of the website packed with resources for churches to use, and can call on the Church Society staff for advice and support.
Partner churches will be sent a badge that can be used on their website, with a direct link to the Church Society website, as well as a certificate that can be displayed on a noticeboard and updated annually to indicate the ongoing partnership. The additional benefits of being a Partner Church include:
- A welcome gift in the first year of a bookstall starter pack (five books)
- Ten copies of Crossway each quarter.
- 10% discount on all further orders of Church Society publications made by the church.
- 10% discount for group bookings (five or more delegates) at Church Society day conferences.
- Permission to reprint any article from Crossway (where such permission can be granted by Church Society) for use in your church.