The work of Church Society is promoted and sustained by its members through prayer, finance and in many other ways.
Church Society members are clergy and lay people, young and old, from around the UK and beyond, who are committed to contending to reform and renew the Church of England in biblical faith.
Members of Church Society:
- Express their commitment to partnering in our work through prayer and with financial support;
- Are part of a network of clergy and lay people working together;
- Belong to a fellowship built and enjoyed through our conferences, online prayer meetings, and in other ways;
- Can call on the staff for support and advice;
- Receive Crossway, our quarterly magazine, as well as regular email newsletters and the members’ prayer diary;
- Are invited to contribute items to our prayer diary and other publications;
- Are eligible for discounts at some conferences and on our theological journal, The Global Anglican.
Download a Church Society brochure.