- 20th November 2006 Prayers and Thanksgiving - Text of the BCP - Doctrine Pages
- 17th November 2006 William Wilberforce Biography - Early years and conversion
- 16th November 2006 The Incoherence of the Anglican Communion. Churchman article by Andrew Atherstone, Issue 118/3
- 15th November 2006 J. C. Ryle: Regeneration & Baptism. Church Association Tract 193.
- 14th November 2006 Homily 6 - Christian Love and Charity
- 13th November 2006 St James' Church, Isle of Wight. Background details and history.
- 10th November 2006 Act of Settlement 1701 - ensuring protestant succession.
- 9th November 2006 William Wilberforce - The Man - Hennell Biography chapter 2
- 8th November 2006 Martin Luther. Churchman article by W. M. Colles, issue 009/2 (1883)
- 7th November 2006 What use is the Apocrypha? - new page added to Apocrypha pages.
- 6th November 2006 The Filioque Clause in the Teaching of Anselm of Canterbury: Part 2 Churchman article by Dennis Ngien issue 118/3 (2004)
- 4th November 2006 Preface to the Book of Common Prayer (1662) - doctrine pages
- 3rd November 2006 Wiliam Wilberforce biography by Michael Hennell - chapter 1 'Introduction'
- 2nd November 2006 Two new CDs available to order
- 2nd November 2006 Outline of the books of the Apocrypha - on the apocrypha pages
- 1st November 2006 The Significance of Martin Luther. Churchman article by James Atkinson, issue 78/2 (1964)
- 1st November 2006 Book back in stock - Cranmer on the Lord's Supper
- 1st November 2006 Islam and the West - new page. Islam introduction page also created from other faiths page.
- 31st October 2006 Luther's 95 Theses posted on the door of Castle Church, Wittenberg 31 October 1617
- 31st October 2006 History of the Thirty-Nine Articles page rationalised into:
- 30th October 2006 Conclusion to the Homily on Idolatry
- 30th October 2006 Martin Luther - introduction - church history pages
- 27th October 2006 Church Association Prayer for those interested in the work (Tract 130)
- 26th October 2006 Does the Christian View of Death Need Reviving? Churchman article by Melvin Tinker (issue 107/3, 1993
- 26th October 2006 Attitudes to the Apocrypha, early church, Roman, Protestant and Orthodox
- 25th October 2006 Jerome history page
- 25th October 2006 Pastoral Measure 1983 excerpts
- 24th October 2006 Holy Spirit pages - Born of the Spirit - page added
- 23rd October 2006 Slavery in Bible Times. Cross†Way article by David Meager, Autumn 06
- 20th October 2006 Evangelical Protestantism: The Only Sure Means of Resisting the Advances of Superstition and Infidelity. Church Association Tract 076 from 1882.
- 19th October 2006 The Litany - Doctrine pages on the Book of Common Page
- 18th October 2006 Purgatory and Penance: Differences that remain between Rome and Protestantisim. Churchman article by George Curry, Issue 118/3
- 17th October 2006 Information about Church Society:
History of Penrhyn Hall, Walthamstow
- 16th October 2006 William Wilberforce - introductory page
- 14th October 2006 The Origin of the Apocrypha
- 13th October 2006 The Priority of Preaching. Churchman article by John Cheeseman. Issue 113/4
- 12th October 2006 A Challenge Without a Hope. James Crabtree comments on Rowan Williams paper 'The Challenge and Hope of Being Anglican Today'. Cross†Way article issue 102.
- 11th October 2006 William Wilberforce - His impact on C19th Society. Churchman article 108/2 by Jonathan Bayes
- 11th October 2006 errors with the issues map corrected - now shows all segments and articles
- 10th October 2006 Homily 14 on Idolatry - the third part
- 7th October 2006 Questions we are asked - a clergy structure of the Church of England
- 6th October 2006 - History pages added for Theodore of Tarsus and the Synod of Hertford
- 5th October 2006 - Domestic Abuse report - Harmful Theology
- 5th October 2006 Churchman Editorial 120/3
- 4th October 2006 Text of the BCP - The Athanasian Creed
- 3rd October 2006 The Pen of a Ready Writer - Biograpy of J C Ryle chapter 3
- Issues pages
restructured, some renamed and introductory pages created.